Appointment Address: 125 St. George Street
Meet with a Rotman Commerce faculty member specialized in your situation. They will have the answers to all of your course planning questions. If you are experiencing any of the following situations, you should book an appointment with the Academic Advising staff:
- Have questions about what classes you should be registered in this semester.
- Would like advice on what specialist to go into.
- Are stressed out about a poor mark on an exam.
- Considering dropping a class (this is especially important to ensure you are not considering dropping a compulsory course).
- Thinking you may not make the marks in your prerequisite courses to gain acceptance into second year.
- Contemplating what elective courses to take.
- Thinking about switching programs.
- Wanting to switch your timetable around or drop a class after the drop date.
- Wanting to get to know the staff better! Interaction with the Rotman Commerce staff will make for a more enjoyable educational experience and a more fulfilling outcome to your Rotman Commerce adventure.
Follow these steps to make an appointment:
- After logging into your RC Portal account, select “Academic Services” in the side bar on the home screen.
- Select “Academic Appointments” which can be found on the side bar.
- Click on “Book by Appointment Type”.
- Determine which Academic Advisor you have been assigned to. This year, Rob Michaud has been assigned to students whose last names start with D-R and Tricia Patel has been assigned to students whose last names start with A-C and S-Z.
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Academic Advising” section to find “Click here to see Appointment Availability” and click.
- A calendar showing a schedule of open time slots will then appear. Click on the time slot that you would like your appointment to be in. PLEASE NOTE** You can only book appointments with the advisor you have been assigned to.
** Make sure you are not late for your appointments and you cancel 24hrs in advance on Portal if you can no longer make the appointment. Please remember, your booking is preventing someone else from being able to book that spot. **