Appointment Address: Cumberland House 33 St. George Street
If you are an international student or recently obtained your permanent residence status within the past five years, you may encounter unique challenges with your studies at U of T.
If you are experiencing any of the following, you should consider booking an International Student Advising Appointment:
- academic expectations at a Canadian university
- English language learning and improvement
- homesickness and missing family
- connecting to the program or not feeling part of the community at U of T and Toronto
- student visa and immigration matters
Follow these steps to make an appointment:
- Visit https://cln.utoronto.ca/home.htm.
- Select the button on the bottom left that says “UTORid Login”
- Login to your Career Learning Network account with your UTORid and Password.
- Select “Book an Appointment”.
- When a pop-up window appears, select “St. George Centre for International Experience”.
- Click “Book by Appointment Type”.
- Select “Click here to see Appointment Availability” for the option that is most relevant to your situation.
- A calendar showing a schedule of open time slots will then appear. Click on the time slot that you would like your appointment to be in.