Appointment Address: 252 Bloor Street West, 4th floor of the OISE building
An appointment with the Career Centre is your first step towards the career of your dreams. Build networks and get professional advice on resumes, cover letters, CVs, job interviews, LinkedIn and networking techniques from this excellent team.
Follow these steps to make an appointment:
- After logging into your Rotman Commerce Portal Account, click on “Career Centre” in the side bar on the home screen.
- Click on “Appointments”, which can be found on the side bar.
- Click on “Book by Appointment Type”.
- Select the option that is most relevant to your situation.
- A calendar showing a schedule of open time slots will then appear. Click on the time slot that you would like your appointment to be in.
** Make sure you are not late for your appointments and you cancel in advance on Portal if you can no longer make the appointment. Please remember, your booking is preventing someone else from being able to book that spot. **
Check out the new Career Centre Peer Program. Designed to help 1st and 2nd year students navigate job searches, networking, interview prep and resume building.
Stay up to date with the Upcoming Events and Workshops hosted by Rotman Commerce through the Portal. Often, this is where you will find networking events posted. Take advantage of the Rotman Commerce network!