Student groups are a great way to get involved within the Rotman Commerce community!
Follow these steps to find application postings:
- After logging into your Rotman Commerce Portal, select “Student Life” in the bar on the left.
- Choose “Leadership Opportunities”, here you will see the job postings for the Rotman Commerce Student Organizations. Most of the hiring is done in May and September, so keep an eye out around April for the postings!
Stay informed about other volunteering opportunities available through reading your emails and newsletters from the RC staff. All of the volunteering that you do with the University will go towards your Co-Curricular Record (CCR).
Blues Buddy Up
This is a volunteer opportunity for Varsity Blues athletes to go into elementary schools and run activities with the students. The activities follow the acronym BLUES; Believe, Learn, Understand, Excel and Succeed, where each letter has an associated activity that teaches the kids the relevant skill. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet fellow Varsity Blues student athletes, and inspire children through sport. For more information, contact Katie Moore at email@example.com.
“Blues Buddy Up is a fun and refreshing opportunity to get off the campus and interact with school children who are full of energy and excited to learn from you. This program not only has an impact on the children you are interacting with, but also is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.”
University of Toronto
To stay informed about ways to get involved on campus and build up your Co-Curricular Record, check out the Volunteer Positions on the Career Learning Network.
Follow these steps to find Volunteer Postings:
- Login to your CLN account using your UTORid and Password.
- Select “Jobs” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Choose “Volunteer Postings”
- Search postings here!